ഈ പേജ് സന്ദർശിക്കുന്നവർ കുട്ടികളുടെ എഴുത്തുകളെക്കുറിച്ചുള്ള അഭിപ്രായങ്ങൾ എഴുതാൻ മറക്കരുതേ...

Saturday, July 27, 2013

HEARTY WELCOME TO THE NEW YEAR

                                                         -FATHIMA RAHA. C.H 
                                                                         9th I (2013-14)

In my thoughts, the first comes
As in my dream is the dawn
Which encloses the dusk...
Bird’s twittering awakens me To the dew fallen morning.
The days of luburnum bloom, that Was my mortal prime.
Years gone and gone, when it disappears
It’s part like a nightmare.
Once again will you come to my life Like blooming flowers as in my younger age.
Fresh morning and chill night and The dream I passed too...
Play of dragonfly in the sky,
The story telling trees and the
koyal’s song...
The birds those lost their feathers
And the snow fallen fields too...
The field lines where I and my partner
played and ed
with a lot of festivals...
With warm I’m awaiting you 
The coming new year....


                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment